- Design details inspired by the bold motifs of India.
- Ultra-comfortable, straight-leg fit.
- Breathable 94% nylon 6% elastane with moisture wicking.
- 2 secure zipper pockets.
- Elasticated waist with adjustable internal drawstring.
- Model is 178cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size SMALL.
- Machine Wash.
- Easily hemmed or altered.
- Color: Malawi Blue
PATRICK'S NOTE: The Resilience pants are inspired by vintage motifs of India. This beautifully detailed pant features an ultra-comfortable, straight-leg fit that's perfect for your next inspiring getaway. Shown here with SIMPLE OPULENCE LONG SLOUCHY ASYMMETRIC TEE
Each of my products is crafted to respect and improve the world around us. Patrick Robinson Founder / Designer
1% For the Planet
Through my membership in 1% For The Planet, Paskho gives 1% of every sale to support environmental organizations around the world.
These pants are made from 100% reclaimed fabric. I bring new designs to life from leftover bolts of material that would otherwise be thrown away. Learn More
I produce exclusively with KTC to ensure that Paskho products are produced under safe, fair, legal and humane working conditions. Learn More