- A true engineered piece of art.
- 4 Way-Stretch Tech Fabric: 64% Cotton, 29% Micro Nylon, 7% Elastane.
- Swiss made fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Abrasion Resistant, UV Stop, Water Repellent.
- 2 hand zipper pockets and 1 chest zipper pocket.
- 3 internal zippered pockets.
- Double snap closure.
- Ultrasonic welded seams and bonded construction prevents chafing.
- Fits large, take one size smaller than your normal size.
- Model is 178cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size SMALL.
PATRICK'S NOTE: This blazer is a smart investment piece you'll continue to wear for many seasons and many trips. The unstructured design has been expertly tailored and will resist wrinkling, whether you wear it for long stretches or have it packed away in luggage. A true piece of art.
Each of my products is crafted to respect and improve the world around us.– Patrick Robinson Founder / Designer
1% For the Planet
Through my membership in 1% For The Planet® — Paskho gives 1% of every sale to support environmental organizations around the world.
Bluesign® technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in our textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
I produce exclusively with KTC to ensure that Paskho products are produced under safe, fair, legal and humane working conditions. Learn More