- 4-Way stretch 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex.
- Abrasion Resistant, UV Stop, Water Repellent, Oil & Dirt Repellent.
- Swiss made fabric is certified as Bluesign approved.
- 2 zippered front pockets and 1 zippered back pocket.
- Double lock-snap with zipper fly closure.
- Elasticated moisture wicking waistband with adjustable interior drawcord.
- Ultrasonic welded seams and bonded construction prevents chafing.
- Fits true to size.
- Model is 185cm / 6'1" and is wearing a size MEDIUM.
- Easily hemmed or altered.
PATRICK'S NOTE: This pant has all the latest technology while being an item of pure beauty. Engineered to be comfortable and functional like no other pants, because it's designed like no other pants. Shown here with Exceed - Merino Silk Zipper Pocket Short Sleeve in White and INDIVIDUALIST TRAVEL BLAZER.
Each of my products is crafted to respect and improve the world around us. Patrick Robinson Founder / Designer
1% For the Planet
Through my membership in 1% For The Planet, Paskho gives 1% of every sale to support environmental organizations around the world.
Bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in our textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
I produce exclusively with KTC to ensure that Paskho products are produced under safe, fair, legal and humane working conditions. Learn More