Made by the skilled Makers of our Community-Made Pod in New York.
“All our lives have been upended in 2020. Our neighbors, co-workers, and communities have struggled to survive economically and health-wise. In response, Paskho is moving our clothing manufacturing from Asia to underserved USA communities and neighborhoods near you.”
-Patrick Robinson, CEO/Founder
Made by a USA team of local craftspeople, technicians, sewers, and tailors to create and customize products from their homes for you. LEARN MORE
- Inspired by archival Egyptian silhouettes.
- This skirt creates Jobs in USA Neighborhoods Near You
- Elasticated at the waist for a flexible fit
- Designed to be worn just below the natural waist
- Length: 31 1/2 in.
- Incredibly soft Sustainably-Made 65% Viscose / 35% Cupro blend
Fabric is resistant to wrinkling.
- Color Black
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
Wash on a cool, gentle cycle and lay flat to dry. Steam/Iron as necessary. For a deeper clean, dry clean with a sustainable green dry cleaner