“All our lives have been upended in 2020. Our neighbors, co-workers, and communities have struggled to survive economically and health-wise. In response, Paskho is moving our clothing manufacturing from Asia to underserved USA communities and neighborhoods near you.”
-Patrick Robinson, CEO/Founder
Made by a USA team of local craftspeople, technicians, sewers, and tailors to create and customize products from their homes for you. LEARN MORE
- Fits small to size, take one size larger than your normal size.
- This jacket creates jobs in US neighborhoods near you.
- Incredibly soft Sustainably-Made Micro Modal Stretch Knit in Black: 97% Micro Modal / 3% spandex
- Band collar, two front flap pockets, one internal pockets, partially self lined
- A relaxed cut to perfection jacket that is both beautiful and insanely comfortable.
- It serves up equal measures of refinement and laid-back living for
night and day, work and play.
Wash on a cool, gentle cycle and lay flat to dry. Steam/Iron as necessary. For a deeper clean, dry clean with a sustainable green dry cleaner