“All our lives have been upended in Covid. Our neighbors, co-workers, and communities have struggled to survive economically and health-wise. In response, Paskho is moving our clothing manufacturing from Asia to underserved USA communities and neighborhoods near you.”
-Patrick Robinson, CEO/Founder
Made by a USA team of local craftspeople, technicians, sewers, and tailors to create and customize products from their homes for you. LEARN MORE
- Crafted for elevated luxurious comfort for wear in residence or outdoors.
- Relaxed fit that delivers full and profound relaxation.
- These Pants create jobs in US neighborhoods near you.
- Elasticated drawstring waistband, Zipper and Snap Closure
- One back pocket and two front pockets.
- Incredibly soft Sustainably-Made: 96% cotton, 4% spandex
Fabric is resistant to wrinkling, shrinkage and has excellent moisture-wicking
- Color Khaki
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
Wash on a cool, gentle cycle and lay flat to dry. Steam/Iron as necessary. For a deeper clean, dry clean with a sustainable green dry cleaner