“All our lives have been upended in 2020. Our neighbors, co-workers, and communities have struggled to survive economically and health-wise. In response, Paskho is moving our clothing manufacturing from Asia to underserved USA communities and neighborhoods near you.”
-Patrick Robinson, CEO/Founder
Made by a USA team of local craftspeople, technicians, sewers, and tailors to create and customize products from their homes for you. LEARN MORE
- Inspired by the Japanese aesthetic concept in which beauty is derived from simplicity and authenticity.
- These pants create jobs in USA neighborhoods near you.
- These impeccably cut trousers are adjustable at the waist.
- Elasticated drawstring waistband, zipper fly, double snap waist, and two front and one back concealed zipper pockets.
- Incredibly soft Sustainably-Made Micro Modal Stretch Knit in Black: 97% Micro Modal / 3% Spandex
- Fabric is resistant to wrinkling, shrinkage and has excellent moisture-wicking.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
Wash on a cool, gentle cycle and lay flat to dry. Steam/Iron as necessary. For a deeper clean, dry clean with a sustainable green dry cleaner